Sydney’s Chinese Medicine (TCM) Clinic
Christopher Booth provides acupuncture in Sydney and marries this ancient healing discipline with tailored Chinese herbal medicine services from a convenient Darlinghurst location (on the fringe of the Sydney CBD). Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is a unique system of medicine that primarily uses acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine to treat and prevent a broad range of illnesses.
We offer you:
- Qualified Sydney Acupuncture treatments.
- Customised Chinese herbal medicine prescriptions, prepared under the strictest quality standards.
- The convenience of our location on Oxford St, Darlinghurst – on the fringe of the Sydney CBD.
- The comfort of a modern medical practice setting.
- Private health fund rebates.
- And importantly, solutions to stubborn health issues.
Sydney Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Chris has a particular interest in the treatment of some stubborn and complex health problems using Chinese medicine. Specialty areas of treatment include:
- How to Treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- How to Get Rid of Acne
- How to Cope With Asthma
- How to Treat the Symptoms of Menopause Naturally
Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine – Ancient Wisdom at Work
Chinese herbal medicine is a vast and ancient practice which has been used for thousands of years to treat a broad variety of health problems.
In fact, many modern pharmaceuticals owe their roots to traditional herbal remedies.
Around 200-300 herbs are commonly used in general practice but there are also hundreds of specialty Chinese herbs.
Chinese herbs are generally combined into prescriptions, known as formulas, and there are hundreds of classical formulas for the Chinese herbalist to draw upon.
Chris is also the founder of The Herb Booth, Australia’s first and only quality assured Chinese herbal medicine dispensary. It is the only herbal dispensary to hold a Licence to Manufacture Therapeutic Goods from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.